Latest from our Consumer Rights and Laws Blog
Digital Literacy Initiative – Training of Trainers Workshop: 19th August 2017
Consumers in India are witnessing rapid digitization and technological advancements in all fields of their day to day life and the Government is also focusing on its initiative “Digital India”. It is very important that the consumers
Digital Literacy Initiative – Training of Trainers Workshop: 29th July, 2017
In the chain of Digital Literacy initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Bhartiya Manav Kalyan Samiti , on 29th July 2017 at Rajnagar District Centre, Ghaziabad as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers
Digital Literacy Workshop (Training of Trainers) in Partnership with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement 27 July 2017
In the series of Digital literacy Initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement Association on 27th July 2017 at Jawaharlal Nehru National Youth Center ,New Delhi as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop – July 13, 2017
In the series of Digital literacy initiative Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) in collaboration with Bhartiya Manav Kalyan Samiti Sansthan on 13th July 2017 at Maclead Certifications Greater Noida as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International.
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop- July 11, 2017
An interactive programme on Digital Literacy was organised by Consumer VOICE in association with Dignity Restoration and Grievance Settlement Association at Prerna Bhawan Faridabad, Haryana on July 11, 2017 as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International.
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop – June 29, 2017
In continuation of Digital Literacy Initiative project activities supported by Anne Frasen Fund of Consumentonbond and Consumers International,Consumer VOICE organized Second Digital Literacy Workshop based on Training of Trainers model at club 26 ,Noida,Sector 27 (Uttar Pradesh) on 29th June 2017.The purpose of this workshop
Digital Literacy, Training of Trainers Workshop- June 27, 2017
Consumer VOICE Organised Digital Literacy workshop (Training of Trainers) on 27th June 2017 at CSOI, K.G Marg New Delhi as a part of project activities supported by Consumentenbond and Consumers International. The purpose of the project “Digital Literacy” is to make Consumers digitally literate and boost their confidence
- Big Tobacco, Tiny Targets Study 2020
- Health foods during harvest festival
- PM- WANI Is The Right Tool To Achieve The Objectives Of Creating Millions Of Inter-Operable Wi-Fi Hotspots In India’: Consumer Voice Advisor
- National Consumer Day 2020 – Time for consumers to awake and arise
- Top reasons for health insurance claims getting rejected
- Health Effects of Acrylamide Consumption
- Shopping online? These hacks may come in handy
- How pure is your ghee?
- Common Reasons for Rejection of Term Insurance Claims
- India and WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control
- Tricks of availing bank loan against a secondhand car
- Say NO to trans fat to live with a healthy heart
- Pecuniary Jurisdiction under Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Easy tips to buy the best semi-automatic washing machine
- Sustainable products and consumption – Are we ready?
- Reducing road fatalities by 50% is possible by 2025 as against the target of 2030
- National Road Safety Webinar by Road Safety Network
- Is your toothpaste safe?
- Choose your Marie Biscuit Wisely
- 10 things to consider before buying your next smartphone
- 5 Positive Key Features in Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN BUTTERMILK (CHACH)?
- WHY THIS RICE BRAN OIL SCORES THE HIGHEST?
- अब देश में लागू होगा नया कंज्यूमर प्रोटेक्शन एक्ट, जानें क्या है इसकी विशेषता और नये उपभोक्ता अधिकार
- Front-of-package labelling (FOPL) – Healthy choice for consumers
- World Food Safety Day
- Let’s Be Realistic About Eating Healthy
- Trans Fat: The Next Epidemic To Watch Out For
- Trans Fats: The Devil Is In The Details
- Righteous move to remove ‘fair’ from lovely
- High fibre’ claim by Cremica biscuit is false
- What is mindful eating and how it can save you?
- Unit Price should also be declared along with Maximum Retail Price (MRP) on Packaged Commodities
- Panel Discussion on World Food Safety Day – ‘Food safety, everyone’s business’
- World No Tobacco Day 2020 – Towards a tobacco free generation
- Say no to vanaspati (ghee)
- Demat account and its importance
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan Package: Announced By RBI / Government Of India To Tide Over Covid-19 Crisis
- (no title)
- Road Safety Network submitted recommendations to mitigate road crashes and deaths during lockdown
- Everything You Need To Know About Maintenance Charges
- Legal Provisions Under RERA & FAQs On Maintenance Charges: Part II
- Virtual Session on Myths and Facts on Meat and Poultry Food Products in the Context of Covid-19
- Best Practices for Consumers during COVID 19 on Health Protection and Food Safety FSSAI -CHIFSS – VOICE WEBINAR
- कोविड-19: इस दौर में बच्चों का टीकाकरण है जरूरी, रखें ये सावधानियां… डाँ. एच. सी. भट्ट (एमडी)
- सामान खरीदने से पहले तुलनात्मक जांच करना जरुरी
- अनुशासित होकर लड़ें कोरोना से जंगए अपनाएं इन घरेलू उपायों को
- RBI announces fresh liquidity measures to bolster lockdown impact 2.0
- NCDRC asks Yash Raj Films to compensate for excluding song from movie ”Fan”
- Beneficiary of a statutory welfare scheme entitled to remedies under Consumer Protection Act
- Stay Cool with the Best Inverter AC
- कोविड-19 का प्रकोप: ऐसे बढ़ायें अपनी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली यानी इम्यून सिस्टम
- Consumerism – Present and Post Covid-19
- “OIL FORTIFICATION – A Drive against Malnutrition”
- RBI Announces Economic Policy Measures
- Economic Package as announced by the Government of India
- Covid 19 and Hypertension
- Consumer VOICE Survey On Trans Fat In Foods
- The Price of Misleading Advertisements
- (no title)
- World Consumer Rights Day 2020
- FLAT OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION THAT ARE FORMED DUE TO MANDATE OF LAW CANNOT FILE A CONSUMER COMPLAINT: SUPREME COURT
- Stakeholder consultation on Road Safety for New Motor Vehicles Act in Uttar Pradesh
- Sunflower Oils – Who is the first among the equals?
- Relief to Star Plus and Bharti Airtel in KBC case
- Airline Not Obliged To Escort Passengers To Boarding Gate: Supreme Court
- National Youth Day 2020 -Tobacco Intervention
- Are you using the Number 1 Product – Find out here?
- 31st National Road Safety Week – Bringing Change Through Youth Power
- Supreme Court enhanced award of compensation and said it cannot go restrictive just because the victim is from poor and rural background.
- Administrator Smt. Tara Bai Desai Charitable Opthalmic Trust Hospital, Jodhpur Vs. Managing Director Supreme Elevators India Pvt. Ltd & Ors.
- Hospital vicariously liable for medical negligence committed by its Doctors
- Consumer Fora have the jurisdiction to deal with the legality of the Statutory Fees imposed by the Statutory Authorities
- Dismissal of consumer complaints on mere technical grounds, defeats the purpose of ensuring justice: Supreme Court
- If the purchaser of good uses the good for earning livelihood, he is ‘consumer’: Supreme Court
- Supreme Court nullified builders’ effort to oust homebuyers from consumer courts and insolvency proceedings
- In class action suits, oneness of the interest is akin to a common grievance against same person: Supreme Court.
- Unfair to make homebuyers wait indefinitely for possession, directs developer to refund money: National Commission.
- Top Ten Judgments Of 2019
- Top 10 Judgements of 2019, Top 10 consumer cases of 2019
- Road Safety Network urges government to strengthen helmet law
- राष्ट्रीय उपभोक्ता दिवस (24 दिसंबर) पर विशेष रिपोर्ट : ताकि गुमराह न हो देश का उपभोक्ता
- It takes time to Empower Consumers !
- आपको मिलेगा 59 मिनट में बिजनेस लोन, ऐसे करें अप्लाई
- E Cigarettes Act 2019 Explained
- (no title)
- Road Accidents in India – A Stark Reality for All
- State Level Consultation for Sensitization of Stakeholders to Mandate the Strict Implementation of Vendor Licensing in Goa
- The Curse of Child Labour and Generating Consumer Awareness
- Air Purifier
- Green Action Week Workshop in Vivek Vihar and Ghaziabad
- Education Loan
- Water Purifier
- Workshop on Tans Fats with Government School Teachers in Mayur Vihar
- Green Action Week Workshop in Rajpur Khurd village
- Student Workshop on Trans Fat on World Food Day
- Stakeholders Consultation in Assam to adopt new rules of Motor Vehicles Act 2019 to strengthen road safety
- Stakeholders Consultation in Chandigarh to Adopt new rules of Motor Vehicles Act 2019
- OYO: Your Stay Provider