Consumer VOICE

  Join Us Donate Now

So if you are an unhappy consumer aggrieved by the errant builder and want him to take to the Court, no worries, Contact Consumer VOICE to file a complaint against the builder in Consumer Courts or under the RERA (Real Estate Regulation Act).

*Consumer Voice will not represent you in civil or criminal court cases and we do not take up cases related to commercial or business matters.

What difference can we make?

  • Independence and impartiality are at the heart of everything we do. 
  • We believe our unique position and clear values give our customers the best way to get the legal advice/assistance they need.

What we can do

  • We can help when you if your builder is not giving possession of your property. 
  • We can help you serving legal notice, filing consumer complaint, represent you in consumer court and filing cases under RERA.

Disclaimer: We do not represent you in civil or criminal matters and neither do we take up any case related to commercial and business purpose. Consumer VOICE will try its level best to get the issue resolved.

Who we can help?

  • We can help you if you are an individual having a grievance against any builder or the group of consumers having same concern/dispute.

Contact Us

You can call (011-4733 1000 during 10AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday) or register your complaint at  or


Translate »